Friday, 11 March 2011

IT’S DEFINITELY NOT A NASHVILLE PARTY….

I love people who respect the JOKES. When you go for those corporate parties and this smart MD tells a joke along these lines….so this girl wanted to be in PR..so she goes for the interviews and you know the interviewers thought she had a quiet face….LOL….now that is a joke. Things like randomly saying I’m Alive like Celine Dion…no, no, no don’t..ever..do that!
So I find it hard conveying my jokes that rather spell esoteric to a bunch of people who will use their cultural setting, arithmetic and business statistics to see the voice of reason in my jokes. It crucifies me everytime I have to explain what I say. Not that they aren’t smart…it’s probably the fact that I speak about people that don’t exactly show up on Zee TV-like Kanye Waste sorry West. Btw hopefully you don’t get to see this Kanye because I don’t want you to rant..i am only 13. J ok I kid I kid im 19…but still…mercy please.
Henwaaaaaaaays(anyway) I am trying to adjust to the lameness like …stop poking me like you are Lady Gaga. Seriously some of this stuff could make a terminally ill person die of more misery and pain. I have a bunch of friends with the wildest sense of humor sometimes you go way past the lameness and just roll on the floor laughing because at least they are well read and can totally add some new in lame…but Celine Dion?? Lady Gaga?? That is where the wanna-be-joke resembles a funeral quote. Common ish is stupid ish!
Basically ads here ride on this drug(Crystal Lame) and when I see people fall off chairs laughing I wonder-perhaps there is no place for my high end jokes in this world-I mean considering the fact that the population is also a catch-I might as well assimilate in these ways of life….listen to Backstreet boys and Akon for days on end and perhaps meet  a Kumar Elliot(who by the way has refused to exist even after I thought up that melodic name-sounds like a hit,innit?)
Normally to avoid embarrassing the joker, I tend to just blink my eyes a little slower just to say…uhm..why would you say things like that??? But I guess that has somehow found its way in the book of rude guestures so here I am training myself the ART OF INDIFFERENCE…..trust me I feel like I am doing IB all over again….NOT COOL AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment