Saturday, 12 March 2011

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

This weekend has been quite a drag…no not quite…an actual drag! If I was those delirious girls I’d probably have killed myself. Ok that’s a little too strong but I mean I’m only trying to paint you a picture of a weekend that spells boring. Yes at least I had some me-time but that also does have its limits when you have everything in your life going great. That  me-time as seen in movies like Eat Pray Love is exaggerated because well, the me-time needers are basically people with mid-life crisis or are bullied at school and I happen to not have any of the two things happening in my life right now.
So me-time was a few hours and then…..uhm ….i cant even remember what I did today. That is how painfully boring it was. So I switched the TV on and decided to watch House of wax for the quarter-eth time and yes, as I predicted, the depressing acting skills of Paris Hilton encouraged me to look for greener pastures-which were basically THE COMFORT OF MY PINK SHEETS. For another 3 or 4 hours, there I lay, dreamless and aimless. Until I thought up a genius plan-what if I meditate-u know sit cross legged like them Buddhists and you know…MEDITATE.
Yeah, let’s just say that didn’t work out as planned. My attention span-like a chicken’s led me scratch here and there until my attention was drawn to my paper plane….didn’t even realize I still had the skill. Anyway those guys must have gone to school because hitting three minutes of meditation letting yourself go and fly about like an eagle-didn’t happen. I let myself go for a few seconds then I remembered Kesha…and then I forgot what it is that took me there…got back to letting myself go then funny enough I had the tune of Letting Go-Nicki and Sean Kingston in my head, I had to fight the Crystal Lame bug so I got back to the part where the eagle lets itself free and I thought-that’s how I let myself free and I don’t come back in time for Last House On the Left which was starting in an hour or two-I LOVE THAT MOVIE….so I chose to leave my eyes open and that’s when I caught sight of my vogue magazine the February issue….Aishwarya did look adorable on the cover-see, my attention had already diverted.  I just stood up and saved my frail bones the aching because in anycase I wasn’t doing anything worth it
I thought about blasting some music but these days I have this righteous thing called the #Mansteritwouldn’tbeproper. So there goes a plan.
In a nutshell never spend a weekend in solitude. It is hazardous to mental health-I think I might check myself into a mental institution tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment