Facebook, it was good while it lasted
Now that I got a couple of good friends on Twitter, I feel I need to break up with Facebook and rekindle that flame I had with Twitter. I’m as glad as ever my girl Tracy is on the fabulous T and blogging too..so yay me..No more boredom.
Meanwhile, it is such a pity what happened in Japan and what more is expected to happen. You guys are in my prayers. God bless you guys.
Well, today has been the longest day of my life. I think because I looked into the weekend and realized I’m going to have to enjoy solitude. Absence makes the heart grow fonder so I’m hoping the next time I reunite with my loves and fans the concept will fully be effective for the moment. Only problem is I only enjoy solitude when I am nervous about something but here I am with nothing to quiver about…I can’t watch movies for 48 hours straight, I can’t sleep that long either, I could talk to God but 48 hours straight??? No that may not be exactly possible…what is a girl going to do! I could play dress up perhaps and have my teddy and my Pixy as the audience…no its not that I lack friends…I actually do have plenty…just try and picture a person who is describing ALONE over the weekend!
I hate this. This is the reason behind my impulsive shopping. I remember the time I woke up with nothing of the essence in mind and decided to buy hair accessories all day and then have a bucket of chicken at KFC. I still do not understand what I was riding on then…just embarrassing myself! This is why everyday of your life needs a plan otherwise you end up broke and plus size and in due course friendless. Perhaps I will potty-train my teddy bear!! Sounds like a plan! See, now I’m working something out-I’d appreciate you keep the obvious out as you read this because you will perhaps find my angle of reasoning vexing. Irate readers can only laugh at so much.
The girl who sleeps in the next room does love her Indian music…not that I do not-well I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t be caught bobbing my head at a concert of Kumar Elliot (I made that up because it sounds musical)…so anyway at 7am she is blasting away at all the Sanskrit, Hindi, a million languages spoken by the billion people here-why won’t I just wake up, shower and ask God a few favors for the day. But I am happy she is unknowingly training me for worse things-like working with people who harm 26 hours a day…Untrained Anna would perhaps be charged with third degree murder in such a situation.
I am going to deal with this for another two days…with grace-perhaps I will walk to her room with my laptop and Google translate “you have such great taste in music” in whatever prescribed language. Toast to solitude indeed-a friendless weekend it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment