in the 1980s and further back, the girl or boy with below average brains was the "boomting". I would like to announce that this has changed and now it is an added advantage to be smart...not like my Moon Boy but at least get with the current programs.
Today i had to explain to a young man of 20, that Japan was hit by a tsunami after a really bad earthquake, that Uganda had voted for a president( the boy is Ugandan btdabz), Libya in shambles...and perhaps the alarming fact Barrack Obama was the current president of the United States of America. Everytime i pulled the boy from ignorance, my heart ached-HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS??? I am not the kind of person who believes in making friends with certain groups of people but this ignorance was too much, my friendship with Mr.OhMyObamaIsPresident??? is at stake.
I'd understand if you didnt know the square root of 69..i mean even Drake used some cool device called a calculator to make a random line but honestly when the media is literally feeding and choking you with this information..man you gotta have an idea.
and now with these dot com women all over town you cannot afford to only know 1+1...you have to leave the area when all she can say is...DEEP STUFF!!! I dont want you to tell me about Chemical equations, i mean, i've studied that all my life, it's lunch time and i could use a joke...if you were smart you'd totally crush my ribs but if you can't even understand the news on page 1 then i guess i might as well enjoy my meal in silence
I repeat i'm not saying you get all Albert Einstein...the man seriously allowed us to take him for a mad man as seen from that hairstyle he opted for ....but you know...just understand that sometimes IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS.
Today i had to explain to a young man of 20, that Japan was hit by a tsunami after a really bad earthquake, that Uganda had voted for a president( the boy is Ugandan btdabz), Libya in shambles...and perhaps the alarming fact Barrack Obama was the current president of the United States of America. Everytime i pulled the boy from ignorance, my heart ached-HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS??? I am not the kind of person who believes in making friends with certain groups of people but this ignorance was too much, my friendship with Mr.OhMyObamaIsPresident??? is at stake.
I'd understand if you didnt know the square root of 69..i mean even Drake used some cool device called a calculator to make a random line but honestly when the media is literally feeding and choking you with this information..man you gotta have an idea.
and now with these dot com women all over town you cannot afford to only know 1+1...you have to leave the area when all she can say is...DEEP STUFF!!! I dont want you to tell me about Chemical equations, i mean, i've studied that all my life, it's lunch time and i could use a joke...if you were smart you'd totally crush my ribs but if you can't even understand the news on page 1 then i guess i might as well enjoy my meal in silence
I repeat i'm not saying you get all Albert Einstein...the man seriously allowed us to take him for a mad man as seen from that hairstyle he opted for ....but you know...just understand that sometimes IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS.
No comments:
Post a Comment