So in Bangalore some Ugandan (eyasoma nyo), who studied too hard, in fact i should look for him find out which school, and seek that kind of education, introduced Bendover night in the club every Thursday night. So every Ugandan, rich and poor comes on Thursday to do what?? to bendover bendover bendover!!
I had the priviledge of being a part of this festival and my GAD...NEVER AGAIN...will i try to participate in this madness. So the basic concept behind this is you have to swing your agile bums against some guy and his issues....No thanks...that is how STDs and bum infections and boils spread-i want no part of it!
i sat and watched as the other people get down on it. I swear i saw someone's vertebrae convulsing. I think im getting old because i just couldnt picture myself exposing myself to such risks of ending up in a comma because of excessive hyperventilating. What happened to those days where Kona dance is something my parents can also do with ease. Even in the African Traditional Religion, the spirits did not prescribe such types of gyrations to be appeased!
This is the song that my Ugandan brothers pick up girls on. I can only imagine my expression when asked to bend over, so many thoughts are running through my large head, perhaps a slap, or a mini rant, or some Mr. Miyagi action...i dont know-Miyagi sounds fun though. But even those girls who allow to go out with Mr. HiCanIHaveThisBendOver after he broke your back i just do not quite understand you-yes these things are thieves of dignity walahi. how do you explain your reproductive system complications after doing things like that-better yet...as the onlookers and well wishers watch you shake yourself vigorously in such a manner, think about how their mind's eye looks at things. Person X will be look at you dancing prowess while person Y(me me me) I will just be praying that i do not see you in the daylight.
I just do not see any grace added to this activity.
perhaps i am blind to the importance of working out in the club.
My mummy just told me that working out happens in a gym!
I had the priviledge of being a part of this festival and my GAD...NEVER AGAIN...will i try to participate in this madness. So the basic concept behind this is you have to swing your agile bums against some guy and his issues....No thanks...that is how STDs and bum infections and boils spread-i want no part of it!
i sat and watched as the other people get down on it. I swear i saw someone's vertebrae convulsing. I think im getting old because i just couldnt picture myself exposing myself to such risks of ending up in a comma because of excessive hyperventilating. What happened to those days where Kona dance is something my parents can also do with ease. Even in the African Traditional Religion, the spirits did not prescribe such types of gyrations to be appeased!
This is the song that my Ugandan brothers pick up girls on. I can only imagine my expression when asked to bend over, so many thoughts are running through my large head, perhaps a slap, or a mini rant, or some Mr. Miyagi action...i dont know-Miyagi sounds fun though. But even those girls who allow to go out with Mr. HiCanIHaveThisBendOver after he broke your back i just do not quite understand you-yes these things are thieves of dignity walahi. how do you explain your reproductive system complications after doing things like that-better yet...as the onlookers and well wishers watch you shake yourself vigorously in such a manner, think about how their mind's eye looks at things. Person X will be look at you dancing prowess while person Y(me me me) I will just be praying that i do not see you in the daylight.
I just do not see any grace added to this activity.
perhaps i am blind to the importance of working out in the club.
My mummy just told me that working out happens in a gym!
U gal i see that school is not a place for you
ReplyDelete