I would like to inform the general public that i did not have anger issues until this morning. Its coming to 4am btw. I am on that track where you dont know whether to slap a child of God or pray hard for something to fall on that person's head.
I'm particular about what kind of activities i carry out in a day because i have no shame in missing out on major events that have half the world's population sweating and panting to get through the door. Its not a case of pride or my apparent claustrophobia...its just i wasnt built to engage myself in body bumpin' activities.
Which brings me to why i want to kick a person.
So person X invites me for their bd party and tells me how... you know...... private party exclusive club eh eh all that stuff we hear Drake and sons sing about. And then guess what im wearing as expensive as i can...my upkeep budget begging for some IMF intervention coz you know....a girl may find some people there and she would want them to what?? RECOGNIZE! but this wasnt the case. I enter a club thats got girl's skankin' at 100 i feel the STDs enjoy the club scene as always.
Now i must add that clubs are not where you'll find my classy ass at so here i am staring in bewilderment at this mass lunacy....Bd girl?? No where to be seen....i ask the guy working tables whether they got a lounge or something...he directs me to their one squeezy thingy full of fat white men....you guys Obesity is for real!
Oh an hour later girl shows up on a good height...ready to partaaaaay(in that In My Cup sing song voice). Guess who is not ready for festivals anymore..ME!
You know i think Asian people have really tried to teach me the act of having an explanation for your setbacks so people try and understand but this Ugandan right here hasnt quite grasped that concept. Oh i got a hug though.....i know...perfect moment to unweave her hair.
Its one thing i have to wait for the construction of another lounge for this private party. Its one thing to have me wait for you to show up to your own party drunk. Its ANOTHER THING having me waste money on clothes only Anna Wintour would understand. I mean you cant wear some clothes all the time. So what....i'll have to wait for BET awards to wear them? On which ticket!
I jus got home! Im tired. Im unhappy! My facebook is not working. My icecream melted as i waited for someone to eat it with and they never showed up. My head hurts. I want to break a wall. I cant sleep. Its cold. I cant find my sleeping socks. And oh i feel hungry.
Dont you jus want to be me right now!
I think imma cut off some people in my life. Please if you dont understand what the meaning of exclusive entails....dont send me an invite.
Saddest day of my life.
I'll laugh about it at midday on the 23rd.....because this disappointment is killing me!
Xo
A mad Pinkay
No comments:
Post a Comment